*Please note that these dates are approximate and represent our best estimates.
- Continue coordination with demolition contractor.
- Commence decontamination efforts to free-release Mercury containing equipment to be recycled.
- Complete removal of Rooftop Systems.
- Fill and camp the 1400 ton press and pickling area pits and remaining slab penetrations.
- Continue Building Stabilization activities: commence interior cleaning campaign in preparation for demolition; apply “lock-down” agent and prepare buildings for demolition; sample and ship the aqueous waste from the frac-tank for off-site disposal.
- Continue loading and preparation of intermodal containers.
- Complete second shipping campaign of 2015.
- Submit the Phase 3 Construction Submittal for demolition of site structures to the Agencies for review and approval. The Phase 3 Construction Submittal includes the design for the Temporary Cover and Sub Slab Investigation Plan.
- Commence building characterization associated with the Phase 3 Building Demolition.
- Complete building demolition and placement of building slab cover.
- Perform sub-slab boring investigation.