*Please note that these dates are approximate and represent our best estimates.
- Continue packaging and shipping demolition debris for off-site disposal.
- Commence building characterization associated with the Phase 3 Building Demolition.
- Complete Stage 1 of building demolition for smaller buildings (Tank House, Pump House, Butler buildings). Remove large equipment and underground storage tanks. EnergySolutions removal work for off-site disposal.
- Seal remaining floor cracks and penetrations. Cover slabs with temporary cover.
- Assemble water treatment system for dust suppression and rainwater collection during building demolition activities.
- Upon Concord Fire Department approval, terminate the fire suppression system in the buildings.
- Maintain winterized site.
Late Spring/Summer 2016
- Complete Stage 2 of building demolition and placement of building slab cover.
- Perform sub-slab boring investigation.