· A Compendium of Superfund Field Operations Methods, OSWER 9355.0‑14, EPA/540/P-87/001a (Aug. 1987).
· CERCLA Compliance with Other Laws Manual, Part I: Interim Final, OSWER 9234.1-01, EPA/540/G-89/006 (Aug. 1988).
· Guidance for Conducting Remedial Investigations and Feasibility Studies, OSWER 9234.1-02, EPA/540/G-89/009 (Aug. 1989).
· CERCLA Compliance with Other Laws Manual, Part II, OSWER 9234.1-02, EPA/540/G-89/009 (Aug. 1989).
· Guidance on EPA Oversight of Remedial Designs and Remedial Actions Performed by Potentially Responsible Parties, OSWER 9355.5-01, EPA/540/G-90/001 (Apr.1990).
· Guidance on Expediting Remedial Design and Remedial Actions, OSWER 9355.5-02, EPA/540/G-90/006 (Aug. 1990).
· Guide to Management of Investigation-Derived Wastes, OSWER 9345.3‑03FS (Jan. 1992).
· Permits and Permit Equivalency Processes for CERCLA On-Site Response Actions, OSWER 9355.7‑03 (Feb. 1992).
· Guidance for Conducting Treatability Studies under CERCLA, OSWER 9380.3-10, EPA/540/R‑92/071A (Nov. 1992).
· National Oil and Hazardous Substances Pollution Contingency Plan; Final Rule, 40 C.F.R. Part 300 (Oct. 1994).
· Guidance for Scoping the Remedial Design, OSWER 9355.0-43, EPA/540/R-95/025 (Mar. 1995).
· Remedial Design/Remedial Action Handbook, OSWER 9355.0-04B, EPA/540/R-95/059 (June 1995).
· EPA Guidance for Data Quality Assessment, Practical Methods for Data Analysis, QA/G-9, EPA/600/R-96/084 (July 2000).
· Operation and Maintenance in the Superfund Program, OSWER 9200.1‑37FS, EPA/540/F-01/004 (May 2001).
· Comprehensive Five-year Review Guidance, OSWER 9355.7-03B-P, 540‑R‑01-007 (June 2001).
· Guidance for Quality Assurance Project Plans, QA/G-5, EPA/240/R‑02/009 (Dec. 2002).
· Uniform Federal Policy for Quality Assurance Project Plans, Parts 1-3, EPA/505/B-04/900A though 900C (Mar. 2005).
· Superfund Community Involvement Handbook, EPA/540/K‑05/003 (Apr. 2005).
· EPA Guidance on Systematic Planning Using the Data Quality Objectives Process, QA/G-4, EPA/240/B-06/001 (Feb. 2006).
· EPA Requirements for Quality Assurance Project Plans, QA/R-5, EPA/240/B‑01/003 (Mar. 2001, reissued May 2006).
· EPA Requirements for Quality Management Plans, QA/R-2, EPA/240/B‑01/002 (Mar. 2001, reissued May 2006).
· EPA National Geospatial Data Policy, CIO Policy Transmittal 05-002 (Aug. 2008)
· Principles for Greener Cleanups (Aug. 2009).
· Close Out Procedures for National Priorities List Sites, OSWER 9320.2-22 (May 2011).
· GroundwaterOSWER 9283.1-34 (July 2011).
· Recommended Evaluation of Institutional Controls: Supplement to the “Comprehensive Five-Year Review Guidance,” OSWER 9355.7-18 (Sep. 2011).
· Updated Superfund Response and Settlement Approach for Sites Using the Superfund Alternative Approach , OSWER 9200.2‑125 (Sep. 2012).
· Institutional Controls: A Guide to Planning, Implementing, Maintaining, and Enforcing Institutional Controls at Contaminated Sites, OSWER 9355.0-89, EPA/540/R-09/001 (Dec. 2012).
· Institutional Controls: A Guide to Preparing Institutional Controls Implementation and Assurance Plans at Contaminated Sites, OSWER 9200.0-77, EPA/540/R-09/02 (Dec. 2012).
· Broader Application of Remedial Design and Remedial Action Pilot Project Lessons Learned, OSWER 9200.2-129 (Feb. 2013).
· Guidance for Evaluating Completion of Groundwater Restoration Remedial Actions, OSWER 9355.0-129 (Nov. 2013).
· Groundwater Remedy Completion Strategy: Moving Forward with the End in Mind, OSWER 9200.2-144 (May 2014).